Date:      Sun, 30 Dec 2001 15:06:00 +0100
From:      Luc de Louw <luc.delouw@test.delouw.ch>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   pccard IBM EtherJet

Hi!

I just installed FreeBSD on my IBM Thinkpad 600 and tried to set up
the network.

I started the pccardd and it seems to run fine, but the card seems not to be
recognized.

I got a message " No card in databse for "(null)" "(null)"

I've got another pccard, an IBM Tokenring and there will be the correct
string for that card returned by pccardd. Anyway, the tokenring-card is
useless for me...

Most probably I'm doing something wrong. Since I'm not a experianced FreeBSD
user I need RTFM, is there a Document available?

rgds

Luc