Date:      Sat, 23 Apr 2005 09:44:29 +0200
From:      Edward Lichtner <elichtner@wanadoo.fr>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: "The Complete FreeBSD": errata and addenda

Hi,
Excellent book, by the way. Gives a different perspective from the handbook
(ever noticed how two cameras give you a better account on what happens on
the race track, even if they are filming the same thing ?). Also of great
use when your system isn't up and running yet and you actually don't have
access to the handbook pdf. And perfect to get the basics on that port
system when you're on a plane.
Probably one of the best books I got this year.
Edward