Date:      Thu, 6 Jun 2002 15:04:48 -0700
From:      David Greenman-Lawrence <dg@root.com>
To:        BOYMAKING@aol.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Prohosters

>Your continued support of Prohosters after they chose to broadcast a video of
>the decapitation of Daniel Pearl is inexcusable.  I urge you to remove your
>support from the service immediately in the name of decency.  No one truly
>needs to have access to a video of the death of an innocent man. This video,
>carrying the message of the terrorists, should not be protected under first
>amendment rights any more than child pronography.  The message is not from
>ProHoster, it is from the murderers of Daniel Pearl.  If it strikes fear in
>the heart of even a single American, it is furthering their cause.
>
>Lorna Waterman

   "ProHosters" is not affiliated with the FreeBSD Project. They may chose to
use our software, but they are not a partner with us and have no other
relationship to us.

-DG

David Greenman-Lawrence
Co-founder, The FreeBSD Project - http://www.freebsd.org
President, TeraSolutions, Inc. - http://www.terasolutions.com
President, Download Technologies, Inc. - http://www.downloadtech.com
Pave the road of life with opportunities.