Date:      Tue, 13 May 2003 09:28:17 -0400
From:      "Jesse D. Guardiani" <jesse@wingnet.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ideal laptop recommendations?

Doug Barton wrote:

> When you get your new machine, make sure to visit
> http://gerda.univie.ac.at/freebsd-laptops/ and let everyone know how it
> goes.

I'll be happy to. However, I can think of a few things right
off hand that would make that page much more user friendly:

1.) Search capability
2.) Ability to group by level of workingness, or possibly
    by area of workingness. For example, it would be
    interesting to pull up all laptops with 1600x1200
    displays, then filter out the ones with bad APM support.

I know it's easier to say than do, but I think it would make
that page a lot easier to extract useful information from.

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,