Date:      Tue, 12 Dec 2006 23:26:02 -0500
From:      "Indigo 23" <indigo23@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Why does X-Chat 2 open on gnome startup?

This is a strange problem, and I'm wondering why it keeps occurring.
I'm using Gnome 2.16.2 and whenever I start a gnome-session, X-Chat 2
starts up after my desktop is loaded.  Even if I close it, it starts a
second instance.  Although, after closing the second instance, it
doesn't open anymore.  I checked several times to make sure it's not
one of my Startup Programs in Sessions, and I also saved my session
making sure it was closed at the time.  I can't figure out why it
keeps opening X-Chat everytime my Gnome desktop loads.  Any ideas?

Info:
% pkg_info | grep xchat
xchat-2.6.8_1       An X11 IRC client using the GTK+ 2 toolkit
xchat-systray-plugin-2.4.5_5 Systray icon plugin for X-Chat

%uname -a
FreeBSD localhost 6.1-STABLE FreeBSD 6.1-STABLE #6: Fri Nov 10
16:26:31 EST 2006
root@localhost:/usr/src/sys/i386/compile/DUALCORE  i386