Date:      Mon, 09 Oct 2017 13:02:31 -0400
From:      James Geering <j.geering@btinternet.com>
To:        Marco Beishuizen <mbeis@xs4all.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Cannot pkg upgrade WindowMaker 0.95.7 -> 0.95.8

Marco, thank you!
By the way I've read a lot of the documentation and it is excellent;
even so it still leaves one with pockets
of misunderstandings or conceptual voids.  As a new user to freeBSD one
has so many questions that
it is easy to miss the wood for the trees.
Many thanks!

-----Original Message-----From: Marco Beishuizen <mbeis@xs4all.nl>