Date:      Fri, 22 Jul 2005 16:05:46 -0400
From:      nawcom <nawcom@nawcom.no-ip.com>
To:        RW <list-freebsd-2004@morbius.sent.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: First post

are you using raid or just plain ide? the reason i ask is so i can
understand the geometry of your hard disk's partitions (4 primary
partitions max per ide hdd) What boot loader do you want to use? lilo?
grub? freebsd? some commercial boot loader? are the two linux distros
going to be based off of separate or the same kernel? lots of questions
need to be answered before we can really help you with multibooting.
heres some generic info for newbies. if you have any specific questions
bother me, id be glad to help :)
-Ben

http://stommel.tamu.edu/~baum/programming.html#booting