Date:      21 Feb 2003 08:53:11 -0500
From:      Matt Smith <matt@forsetti.com>
To:        Rik Scarborough <RikSca@kc.rr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Displaying Slideshow on Remote Computer

I would recommend running VNC, but opposite to what you seem to be
thinking.  Run the VNC client on the BSD box, and the server on the
Windows Box.  The PPT slide show could be delivered and controlled by
PowerPoint on the Windows box, and the VNC client would display the
Windows Desktop on the Kiosk.
-Matt

--
Matt Smith <matt@forsetti.com>