Date:      Mon, 2 Aug 1999 10:29:01 -0500
From:      "Alejandro Ramirez" <ales@megared.net.mx>
To:        <cpeters2@home.com>, "Freebsd-Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Relaying Denied (reject=550)

Hi,

If you are running sendmail 8.9.x, the you have the relay option disabled by
default, you have to create a file named /etc/mail/relay-domains, and put in
there the IP addresses of the computers you want to relay mail trough your
server, it can also be a complete class:
10.10.99.251
or
10.10.99
for the complete class C Network.