Date:      Tue, 01 Oct 2013 00:16:17 +0200
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [HEADS UP] Fwd: svn commit: r328711 - in head: . Mk astro/viking cad/pdnmesh cad/repsnapper deskutils/pinot devel/xorg-macros emulators/catapult emulators/qemu-devel emulators/tme games/klavaro games/sea-defender ...

On 09/29/13 19:17, Niclas Zeising wrote:
> HEADS UP!
>
> I just committed an update to the MESA graphics stack (libGL, dri) and
> various other xorg ports.  This mostly relates to people running with
> WITH_NEW_XORG=, but be sure to check UPDATING before updating.
> If you have any qeustions, don't hesitate to contact me or send a mail
> to the freebsd-x11@FreeBSD.org mailing list.
> Regards!

Great work!

However, I think a little more info would be welcome by a lot of people.

E.g.
In my case I have a Radeon card on 9.1... so:
_ I don't have KMS, right?
_ up to now WITH_NEW_XORG has prevented 3D hardware acceleration from
working; is it still so with this update?
_ any caveat?

  bye & Thanks
	av.