Date:      Thu, 9 Aug 2001 22:32:49 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Joe Clarke" <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        "FreeBSD User Questions List" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: BSD license question

It could also be possible that netatalk is "complete" and further
development on it is putting icing on the frosting on the cake,
so this rush of development won't materialize.

I guess my question is, if you set out to write a program and you
manage to complete it and it does what you want it to do - doesen't
that mean the project is finished?