Date:      Sat, 5 Oct 2002 00:58:24 +0200
From:      Hanspeter Roth <hanspeter_roth@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VIRUS in ISO images?

  On Oct 04 at 23:13, Olivier Boniteau spoke:

> I've taken a virus (bloodhound.mbr) in the following
> mirror:

Where is the virus claimed to be located?

I had an installation with the FreeBSD boot selector. And one
scanner (maybe norton 2 or 4) claimed there were a virus in the MBR.
When I booted from another disk that scanner installation didn't
complain about any virus...

-Hanspeter