Date:      Tue, 10 Dec 2002 09:53:48 -0300
From:      "Pablo Morales" <pablo.morales@abitab.com.uy>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Modem PNP

Hi there.

I tryed what some of you told me o include options PNPBIOS in the kernel
configuration, and to disable pnpOS in the machine bios, now,   the kernel
detects something but says it's unknown

PNP Device PNP0000 unable to asign recurses
PNP Device PNP0003 unable to asign recurses
PNP Device PNP0005 unable to asign recurses

the modem works under windows  , and uses irq 5 com3 , and the pnpinfo
reports that com3 irq 5 is "an acceptable configuration", how can I set up
in the kernel that configuration?

I enabled sio2 to use irq 5, but I've got sio2 > configured irq 5 not in
imap of probed irqs 0..
what can I do?

Thanx.