Date:      Wed, 23 Jan 2019 23:15:37 -0500
From:      waddlesplash <waddlesplash@gmail.com>
To:        Wen-Chun KUO <blockk2000@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: failed to initialize Intel 9560 wifi driver

On Sun, Jan 20, 2019 at 6:52 AM Wen-Chun KUO <blockk2000@gmail.com> wrote:
> lwhsu and I are trying to add intel 9560 to iwm(4), the preliminary patch
> adds 9000 series firmware module and skeleton is here:

Hi,

I just submitted and kevans91 just merged a rather large (18
individual commits) changeset of DragonFlyBSD changes (ivadasz' work,
not mine) which refactor quite a bit of iwm's firmware and device
state tracking code, and bring a lot of it closer to Linux's behavior.
This might be relevant to your work?

-waddlesplash