Date:      03 Jul 2002 22:05:56 +0100
From:      Stacey Roberts <sroberts@dsl.pipex.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Dynamic DNS Client experiences?

--=-zk/OSzpUbnEqtySq0/36

Hi,
  I'm hoping to get some of the list members' thoughts and experiences
with various dynamic DNS client programs here.

I'm interested in running some services from a home network, and I've
decided to give the folks at ZoneEdit try - in case anyone's
interested.,

So any suggestions, comments, experiences and gotchas that could assist
me, are welcome.

Thanks to all that might respond.

Stacey
--=20
Stacey Roberts B.Sc. (HONS) Computer Science
Network Systems Engineer

--=-zk/OSzpUbnEqtySq0/36

--=-zk/OSzpUbnEqtySq0/36--