Date:      Wed, 7 Nov 2001 18:58:35 -0600
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>
To:        Brian Sobolak <sobolak@mindspring.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Re[4]: xwindows

Brian Sobolak <sobolak@mindspring.com> types:
> Hello Mike,
> Tuesday, November 06, 2001, 1:54:26 AM, you wrote:
> MM> P.S. to Brian - the digester ate the mail address of the person asking
> MM> the original question. They might appreciate a forward if you still
> MM> have it.
>
> Meant to ask you as well if this was because my mailer munged a header
> or if the digester sometimes just screws up and that's why we needed
> the extra forward.

It's the digester - it includes only Date, From and Subject
lines. This screws up being able to reply to the appropriate people as
in this case, and any MIME mail :-(.

I've been unable to get much at all done on fixing things that run on
the FreeBSD, this and the site search engine being the most notable
things. I haven't even been able to find out who's responsible for
them or if the software doing this is available via www so I can
submit PR's with patches.

	<mike
Q: How do you make the gods laugh?		A: Tell them your plans.