Date:      Sat, 8 Mar 2008 10:38:31 -0800
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Vano Tsertsvadze" <vtsertsvadze@irex.ge>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: excange server features

There have been various attempts to build a server that runs
on UNIX that interfaces directly with the "Microsoft Exchange"
connector under Outlook, so that you don't need to use the
IMAP or POP3 connectors under Outlook.  The obvious advantage is
shared calendars.  Is this what your looking for?  Note that
the Exchange connector itself doesen't work through a translator
and as a result Microsoft is moving towards RCP-over-HTTP now
for the remote Exchange/Outlook clients.

Ted