Date:      Sat, 25 Jul 1998 10:55:26 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Carroll Kong <damascus@eden.rutgers.edu>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD 2.2.7-RELEASE CDs

	Hi guys, wget was one of the only solutions that worked to retrieve
symlinks... took me a while though, since I moronically tried "mirror" option
and "retr-symlink" which is the exact opposite of what I wanted.  ;)
	Anyways, now that I will have the entire cd, the ultimate problem
arises that the new packages are 900 megs in size.  I suppose if I cut out all
the international material in the packages, the "xperimental" dir, and the
commerce dir, I may be able to fit everything in one CD.  But... if I cannot
slice the packages down, shall I simply fit enough packages in one CD, then put
the rest in another CD using the SAME exactly directory tree?  (will the install
prompt me to add another CD?).  Or would I have to modify the INDEX?  Thanks..
either that or can someone send me the dir listings of the FreeBSD 2.2.7-RELEASE
CD?
	(and no... I do not really want to buy the CD since I have a cd-burner
and FreeBSD is free.  )  :)

Carroll Kong