Date:      Fri, 4 Aug 2000 13:25:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Fabio Miranda <fmirand@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   offtopic: Server questions

HI, I would like to know how sysadmin deal with
servers that should be up everytime. I mean, how much
time does a server can be up?, I use a intel l440gx
board, it's dual and it comes with adaptec scsci
controllers and disk.

it's a good excersice to shutdown the system once a
mouth or something like that?

$ uptime
 3:25PM  up 34 days,  8:36, 2 users, load averages:
1.00, 1.00, 1.00

thanks for comments or advices.