Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 1995 22:39:15 -0500 (EST)
From:      Richard Toren <rpt@miles.sso.loral.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   holding mail for delayed delivery??

Gentlemen;
  I just realized that I sent out some mail from my FreeBSD box. This is
no great event, except that my return address will probably be that boxes
address. My connection to the net is through a ppp link that I only use
as needed.

  What do I have to do to the sendmail.cf on the permanent machine so
that it will hold my mail until I link in next time, as opposed to
bouncing it back to the sender as undeliverable?

Rip Toren               | The bad news is that C++ is not an object-oriented |
rpt@miles.sso.loral.com | programming language. .... The good news is that   |
                        | C++ supports object-oriented programming.          |
                        |    C++ Programming & Fundamental Concepts          |
                        |     by Anderson & Heinze                           |