Date:      Fri, 12 May 2000 23:51:30 -0700
From:      Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>
To:        wc.bulte@chello.nl
Subject:   Re: beta SRM code for UP1000 alpha machine

> UP1000 owners wake up!
>
> The folks at Alpha-processor sent me an email indicating that there
> is a beta-SRM version available for the UP1000. I don't have an UP1000
> but those of you who do might want to give this a try:
>
> http://www.alpha-processor.com/products/downloads/customer_support/UP1000/

FreeBSD Test Labs is attempting to obtain at least one of these systems
from API or an interested donor in order to enable us to port to the
UP1000.

We have an experienced platform porter (Andrew Gallatin) waiting in the
wings to take this on; all we need is the hardware.

If you're interested in lending or donating a system, or if you think
that you might be able to help us convice API that having FreeBSD support
this platform would be a worthwhile goal, please let me know.

Regards,