Date:      Sat, 15 Dec 2001 16:14:16 +0100 (CET)
From:      Riccardo.Veraldi@fi.infn.it
To:        <freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ppp problem half resolved

I resolved the problem installing a local named cache server on my
gateway. I discovered that what did ppp crash. They were DNS queries by
the client on the hidden internal LAN. Now I make the client query to my
gateway DNS and ppp did crash NO MORE. Before clients DNS queries went on
my ISP dns server passing tru my natted gateway.
thanks in particular to Drew to bear with me about this problem and for
the hints given.

Rick