Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2007 15:30:16 +0200
From:      Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>
To:        Roger Miranda <rmiranda@digitalrelay.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dead lock

Am 30.05.2007 um 16:32 schrieb Roger Miranda:

> As of right now the machine goes into dead lock within a few hours
> (only when
> on the network).  I get no WITNESS errors (LORs), or kernel dumps, or
> anything in the logs that look like an error or out of the ordinary.
>
> Is there anything else I could try? or am I looking at a hardware
> failure?

What specifically do you mean by "deadlock"?  Does Caps Lock or Num
Lock still toggle the indicator?  Can you enter the debugger?  If so,
there's a couple of things you could try from there, including saving
a dump by entering "call doadump" or "panic".

Stefan

--
Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>   Fon +49 170 346 0140