Date:      Wed, 16 Jun 2010 12:59:10 -0300 (BRT)
From:      "Nenhum_de_Nos" <matheus@eternamente.info>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   kernel panic on 8.1-rc1 amd64

hail,

has anyone seen a panic right after kernel is loaded from beastie screen ?

this is an Asus F3T running amd64 version. I had first problem when I
csuped to stable already in 8.1-prerelease time. I then got to boot
another kernel and csuped to releng_8_0 and all was ok again. now that I
saw rc1 in cvsweb, I gave rc1 a try, and same problem.

all I see is that message from kernel panic (that is followed by 15
seconds to reboot or press a key) passing on screen one after the other,
no time to read what it is. only key that works is power key, and when it
is pressed and hold, the messages stop to scroll and the last message is
there for a really small fraction of time.

I have no idea on how to get more info on this.

thanks,

matheus

--
We will call you cygnus,