Date:      Tue, 3 Aug 2004 14:51:56 -0400
From:      G.Rosamond <george@sddi.net>
To:        Chris Coleman <chrisc@daemonnews.org>
Cc:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: advocacy.daemonnews.org

On Aug 3, 2004, at 1:31 PM, Chris Coleman wrote:

> Check this out and let me know what you think needs changed.  I'm not
> on the list, so cc me please.
>
> Feel free to add stuff.

Let's be clear on this. . .the point is we want to build a more organic
relation between DN and the UG community and advocacy in general.

But I'm beginning to wonder if another forum is the correct route
(despite my comments yesterday on this CC).

We maybe could just start with putting a menu choice for
bsdusergroups.org.  Also, maybe having a small list of upcoming events
in the side bar, with UG meetings and conferences.

I'm not sure if advocacy in itself has enough legs to stand on for a
set of forums. . .