Date:      Thu, 2 Aug 2001 14:04:48 -0500
From:      "Jason Dodson" <HaxCode4u@home.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>

Alrighty, I recently installed FreeBSD and I am loving it.  I have a friend
who bought a domain name a while back and I want to host the website on my
FreeBSD box.  Now how do I go about doing this?  I have read about and
believe that I understand the DNS but I still would like to know just how I
am supposed to get the NetSolutions domain name that he bought to point to
my server?  I know this may seem like a really general question but any time
I write the NetSolutions people they send me a pre-formatted listing of
things to do that looks like someone just cut and pasted it and then sent
that to me......I just need to know what I need to have up and running on my
machine and what I need to do with NetSolutions.......any references,
webpages, or personal replies are welcome!

Jason