Date:      Sun, 23 Jun 2002 05:50:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Blaz Zupan" <blaz@inlimbo.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/39673: netsaint-plugins fails to install command.cfg

The following reply was made to PR ports/39673; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Blaz Zupan" <blaz@inlimbo.org>
To: <freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org>, <lambert@lambertfam.org>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 14:44:06 +0200

 There is an annoying problem with this, namely netsaint-plugins can be used
 either with netsaint or with nagios (the new version of netsaint), which
 uses
 ${PREFIX}/etc/nagios as the configuration directory. So we'd have to install
 the file in both locations, but nagios has a different configuration file
 format. Also, this would mean that both the netsaint and netsaint-plugins
 port
 would be installing the same file, which is a big no-no. Maybe we should
 install this as part of the documentation.