Date:      Sat, 22 Apr 2000 16:05:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Julian Zottl <julianz@vsl.cua.edu>
To:        Ryan Thompson <ryan@sasknow.com>, ishmael@tranquility.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: two xl cards possible?

Thank you very much Ishmael and Ryan for responding!  I'll try some of
your suggestions on monday.  I had to change everything back for now since
that is a production machine.  If I have any troubles after your
suggestions I'll e-mail you some of the outputs.  I have a feeling that
Ryan might have hit it on the head when he said that the cards might have
gotten mixed up (my old xl0 became xl1). Thanks again!

Julian Zottl
System Administrator, Vitreous State Laboratory
(202)319-5522