Date:      Sat, 22 Aug 1998 14:17:10 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Bob K <melange@yip.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ctwmrc question

I'm trying to get alt-tab and alt-shift-tab to f.warpring "next" and
"prev" in CTWM.  I've got alt-tab working, but alt-shift-tab doesn't.
Could someone point out the big obvious mistake hanging in front of my
nose?  Here's the relevant lines in my .ctwmrc:

"Tab" = meta : all : f.warpring "next"
"Tab" = meta | shift : all : f.warpring "prev"

Please cc: me in any replies, as I'm not on the list.  (Too many mailing
lists)

melange@yip.org - "Slightly tacky but completely entertaining"