Date:      Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:13:29 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ronnie Clark <ronj_clark@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Xfree 4.x.x and Intel i810 revisited

Hello all...

A few weeks ago, there was a thread of someone trying
to get X working with the i810 cheipset. Did this ever
get resolved? If so, could someone send me the final
entry in the thread? Or point me to the archived
thread somewhere? Or, if you happen to know what steps
to take to get this to work, that would really be
appreciated.  (and the preferred solution) :)

Thanks in advance,
Ron Clark