Date:      Thu, 22 Feb 2001 16:41:15 -0500 (EST)
From:      Peter Brezny <peter@black.purplecat.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   problems sending mail to freebsd.org

I've been having problems sending mail to the freebsd.org domain.  my
messages are rejected.  I sent a message to the postmaster@freebsd.org a
while ago, but have yet to receive a reply.

the details are copied below.  any suggestions?

could it be that i'm not sending messages to the mail lists from an
account that is actually subscribed?

currently my subscriptions go to an account that is forwarded to my
current mail.

any ideas are appreciated.  this is getting frustrating.

pb