Date:      Fri, 03 May 2002 14:59:03
From:      "Irmingard Anna Kotelev" <aurumxxl@polbox.com>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Theater of Visions and New York Remembrance                                                      k

Irmingard Anna Kotelev
Strength through beauty

Dear friends of my art,

as an emotional photographer I have created the new project
                   ‘Theater of Visions’.

   http://www.aurumxxl.com/slide/slide.html

My handmade theater will draw you straight into the world of the
Carnival of Venice itself.
You press the button, I will do the rest!

I want to thank you again  paying your respects to the ‘NEW YORK REMEMBRANCE’

that will be ever present in our minds. I updated the Tribute 911 with
music
dedicated by a dear friend.

   http://www.aurumxxl.com/ny/ny.htm         New York Remembrance

I would appreciate you will leave a sign in my guestbook.

Thank you for your time

Irmingard Anna Kotelev
Photographer

www.aurumxxl.com