Date:      Fri, 4 Oct 2002 19:29:30 +0000
From:      "Weston M. Price" <wmprice@direcway.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   XDMCP -- FreeBSD / Solaris -- will this work?????

Hello,
=09I have question regarding the nature of XDMCP. What I would like to do=
 is sit=20
down at my FreeBSD workstation and have the option of logging into my Sol=
aris=20
machine or my FreeBSD machine via XDMCP. I use KDE 3.0.3 as my desktop=20
manager and I can login to my FreeBSD machine via the Solaris machine but=
 not=20
the other way around. I am not really sure if I am even trying to do=20
something remotely possible. I mean, I would think it would should be via=
ble=20
because I can go one way, but not the other. I know that this question is=
 not=20
necessarily germane to this list, however, if anyone has this sort of=20
configuration I would appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks.=20

Weston