Date:      Sat, 22 Apr 2006 19:34:38 +0300
From:      "rostyk spolak" <ucspoliak@ukr.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question about COM port

Can you answer on such a question about COM ports. I have mobile telephone Nokia 6020. I bought cable for him - DKU-5.
It has USB connector, but in reality it's COM port connector. What i must do to make my telephone visible in FreeBSD? Two ports COM1 and COM2 are free and i suppose that my telehone must be COM3 or COM4. What settings to make? I'll be very pleased if you answer on my question.