Date:      Wed, 13 Dec 2000 01:09:11 -0700
From:      Greg Skafte <skafte+freebsd-emulation@trollkarl.net>
To:        freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   APC Powerchute plus

I've managed to get the ACP PowerChute Plus client running, under
RELENG_4, but I've had to create a /compat/linux/etc/passwd file
with the powerchute user and having a DES encrypted passwd.

the powerchute daemon on the other had needed nothing special done,
but I haven't tried having it do a shutdown though ...

--
Email: skafte@trollkarl.net                               ICQ: 93234105
#575 Sun Life Place * 10123 99 Street * Edmonton, AB * Canada * T5J 3H1
When things can't get any worse, they simplify themselves by getting a
whole lot worse then complicated. A complete and utter disaster is the
simplest thing in the world; it's preventing one that's complex.
(Janet Morris)