Date:      Fri, 8 May 1998 13:48:39 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Stephane Raimbault <segr@segr.ml.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Pkt Fwd & Firewall config on WKS

I am tring to figure out what I need to set on my Windows 9x box that will
access the Internet via a FreeBSD box.  I have a 'static' IP from my ISP
and I have 2 net cards in the BSD box.  I have the firewall set to 'open'
and I also have natd enabled and running.  I can both boxes, however my
win9x box does not ping beyond the BSD box.  I was thinking that perhaps
my gateway is not set properly on my BSD box.  I have it set to my ISP
gateway, not the ip of my machine.  Further more I am not sure on the
config of the Win9x box, so if anyone knows what it should be to drop an
E-mail.

Thank you for your time,
Stephane R.