Date:      Thu, 18 Apr 2002 13:10:47 -0700
From:      "Taylor Dondich" <thexder@lvcm.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   A problem with people reaching my server

Okay, so I've thought I configured my server correctly, but I must be
missing something.

People can ping my server just fine, however trying to access any services
(web, smtp, pop3) are futile.  Yet, they can ping it.  There isn't a
kern_securelevel, so I dunno if that'd be it (I don't even know if that'd be
related).  However, I can access the services just fine on the network here.
It just seems that anyone outside my network can't access it.

Any ideas?  Things I can provide to help figure it out?

Taylor Dondich