Date:      Mon, 21 May 2007 05:52:57 +0300
From:      "Mr. OJ J" <jerryeguru@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   mouse not detected after X11 configuration

my X configuration detected my mouse before i copied th x config file to
/etc but after startx  KDE3.5 works but the mouse is not detected, please
help me troubleshoot this problem. I have exhausted "googling" abt ths but
no success, is there a way i can config my mouse using a text file, if seems
appropriate in ths approach, please advice.. Thanks in advance.

--
Mr. Ochieng Jerry Joram
Certified Network Associate - CCNA