Date:      Mon, 2 Feb 2009 18:41:19 +0100
From:      Arnar Mar Sig <antab@valka.is>
To:        Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
Cc:        Arnar Mar Sig <antab@freebsd.org>, Perforce Change Reviews <perforce@freebsd.org>, Oleksandr Tymoshenko <gonzo@bluezbox.com>
Subject:   Re: PERFORCE change 156978 for review

On Feb 1, 2009, at 12:47 PM, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
> On Sunday 01 February 2009, Oleksandr Tymoshenko wrote:
>> Arnar Mar Sig wrote:
>>> http://perforce.freebsd.org/chv.cgi?CH=156978
>>>
>>> Change 156978 by antab@antab_farm on 2009/02/01 00:58:58
>>>
>>> 	AVR32 support. The kernel boots on NGW100 but there is still alot
>>> of
>>> work to be done. At the moment it crashes somewhere in uma_startup3.
>>
>>    That's just cool! :) Thanks a lot for your hard work.
>
> Just a small style nit:
>
> Use \t or TAB after "#define" instead of space.
Usually do, but some code is copied between terms and lost \t, coding
style is also not according style(9) but that will be fixes.

> Looking forward to programming USB support for the AVR32.
Good, but i would like to get some clock framework in place before
doing any device driver, I really dislike the hardcoded clock speeds
that are used in in some at91 drivers.

Arnar Mar Sig