Date:      Fri, 25 Jun 2004 19:38:04 +0400
From:      Roman Kurakin <rik@cronyx.ru>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   CVSup Deltas

Hi,

    I have the following task, which I don't know (yet) how to solve.
I need to keep at home a copy of full CVS treee, but I have very
poor modem connection, so I can't cvsup it. The most reasonable
solution is to take it from work. But taking full cvs even tgz-ed not
very fun. So I thought if it is possible to get all deltas or changed files
as a single file it would be much better. Probably there is some
special version of cvsup?

any ideas?

rik