Date:      Sat, 31 Dec 2005 15:42:50 +0100
From:      Kristian Vaaf <vaaf@broadpark.no>
To:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RE: How to convert BIND to TinyDNS?

You got some messed up spaces, or maybe it's me?

Anyway. I totally agree to what you're saying. I am running BIND
myself and I am not changing. But this person who manages my
upcoming NS2, he is the one running TinyDNS, and he is among
the smartest software developers I know of, so his reason to use
TinyDNS is not to be questioned.

Thank you.