Date:      Sat, 30 May 1998 15:15:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Spike Gronim <spork@cncn.com>
To:        fbsdqs <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   cvs.

Hello.

	I need the MP ppp program, so that I can use server assigned
nameserver addresses. I was told that if I had access to the cvs
repository I should type "cvs co -r MP ppp" and build the result.

I don't have the cvs repository on my machine. I just spent an hour trying
to get sup and cvsup to work and I do not really understand those programs
too well. How do I get the cvs repository on to my computer? If possible,
I would like to get ONLY the MP ppp part of it. Is this possible? How do I
do it? Thanks.

	-Spike Gronim
	 spork@cncn.com

		"Hacker, n: One who hacks real good"