Date:      Fri, 2 Apr 2004 09:50:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      Dave McCammon <davemac11@yahoo.com>
To:        Feczak Szabolcs <feczo@geek.hu>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 5.2.1 ncplist s -> kernel panic

--- Feczak Szabolcs <feczo@geek.hu> wrote:

http://www.mail-archive.com/freebsd-stable@freebsd.org/msg60154.html

> Im having nearly the same thing as the above thread
> Though I have RELEASE not rc,
> any solution for this yet ?
>
> I would like to use samba and ncpfs on the machine
> and looks like smaba is buggy on 4.9, and ok on
> 5.2.1
> see th PR by me :
>
> though ncpfs seems to be broken in 5.2.1
> critical
>
> any suggestions ?
>

> --

I haven't seen anything back on this yet.
I upgraded to current after posting the dumps
(see
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=20040219150356.GA53711%40faq.goivytech.net
)

I was going to wait until 5.3 stable was released to
see if any changes had been made. I haven't posted to
the current list as I don't subscribe to it.
If anyone needs anymore info on this let me know.