Date:      Tue, 17 Aug 2010 17:38:42 -0500
From:      ajtiM <lumiwa@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   google-earth

I installed Google-Earth 5.1.3535.3218 (the newer one crashed before start).
I had problem with the old one too on FreeBSD 8.0, KDE 4.4.5:

If I try to closed a picture or just click somewhere when is a picture opened
the program crashed:::

/usr/local/bin/googleearth %f
undefined:4: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: ge_bridge
undefined:4: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: ge_bridge
Google Earth has caught signal 11.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but Google Earth has crashed.
 This is a bug in the program, and should never happen under normal
 circumstances. A bug report and debugging data have been written
 to this text file:

Mitja
--------
http://starikarp.redbubble.com