Date:      Fri, 19 Jan 2007 00:47:41 -0800
From:      perryh@pluto.rain.com
To:        tedm@toybox.placo.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD challenged by Internet

> > I doubt there is any reasonably priced ISP that will help in
> > troubleshooting a problem that's not reproducible on Windows.
>
> $19.95 a month for DSL (ISP charges) is not reasonably priced?
> WTF?

Dunno about your neck of the woods, but last time I checked around
here Verizon was charging something like $5 or $10 a month more for
just the DSL line to connect to a third-party ISP than for the whole
package using their own ISP.  Makes it difficult for independents to
compete, at least on price :(