Date:      Sun, 21 Mar 1999 12:39:07 +0100 (CET)
From:      Leif Neland <root@neland.dk>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   frontpage and current 4.0

A quick crossposted letter; continue in the most appropriate group at your
choice.

Will frontpage (fp30.bsdi3.tar.Z) run on current 4.0?

I tried building apache13-fp from the ports.
I had to edit apache's configure to accept the parameter i386--freebsd4.0
(I guess it should be i386-unknown-freebsd4.0) to compile.

But fpsrvadm.exe just dumps core when make install runs.

So is current 4.0 and fp30 compatible?

leif@neland.dk