Date:      Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:43:44 -0800 (PST)
From:      twig les <twigles@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   The closest thing to a BSD user group in Orange County CA

Hey all, I will be giving a short presentation on Snort on FBSD
at a local computer meeting on Friday, Feb 20th.  Check it out
here:

http://www.irvineunderground.org/index.php

Basically there are 2 presentations per meeting about anything
from cell phone security to ...well, Snort.  Not strictly BSD,
but it's the only thing I know of in OC that would welcome a
bunch of FBSD geeks.

Please note that there is a marked lack of ego at these meetings
and it would be a shame for that to change, so if you are going
to sneer at someone bc they don't know what Tripwire is or
something, be elite at home please.  Hope that doesn't come off
too obnoxious.

=====