Date:      Fri, 11 Aug 2000 00:41:49 -0400
From:      Jim C <jconner@enterit.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Apache questions...a lil off topic

Sorry about this being a tad off topic, but I haven't found any resource
that has been able to answer this question very well.  So without further
adieu...

I have the radius file running under user.grp raddb.raddb.  I simply want
to be able to add to the radius via cgi. Its gotta be able to write to a
users file.  ALSO, I would like this simple lil script to write a log file
of its activity.  all under the same user just somewhere in the user's web
land.

Will Apache allow me to do this with a Directive?  If not, anyone have any
thoughts on how I could workaround this lil Apache security implementation?

- Jim
           ___________________________
          |          Jim C            |
          |       EnterIT.com         |