Date:      Fri, 4 Oct 2002 19:32:33 +0000
From:      "Weston M. Price" <wmprice@direcway.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   XDMCP -- FreeBSD / Solaris -- will this work?????

Hello,
=09I have question regarding the nature of XDMCP. What I would like to do=
 is
 sit down at my FreeBSD workstation and have the option of logging into m=
 Solaris machine or my FreeBSD machine via XDMCP. I use KDE 3.0.3 as my
 desktop manager and I can login to my FreeBSD machine via the Solaris
 machine but not the other way around. I am not really sure if I am even
 trying to do something remotely possible. I mean, I would think it would
 should be viable because I can go one way, but not the other. I know tha=
 this question is not necessarily germane to this list, however, if anyon=
 has this sort of configuration I would appreciate any help you can provi=
de.
 Thanks.

Weston