Date:      Sat, 18 Mar 2000 01:03:30 -0500
From:      Bob Johnson <bobj@atlantic.net>
To:        "Casper Andersen" <caspera@sophistic.com>, <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: support for 3com 3c574B in 4.0R

The only way I could get 4.0 to recognize my pccards was, in the initial
device configuration during install, change the IRQ for PCIC0 to 15 (I
think 3 also worked).  In other words, the default IRQ of 10 for PCIC0
and using 10,11 for the pccard IRQs (which is set later in the install
process) didn't seem to work.  I changed PCIC0 to use an IRQ that wasn't
being used for anything else.

It was an act of desperation that I didn't expect to work, but it did.

-- Bob